I placed this presentation by mistake in this blog yesterday because I also teach a writing course as an extraplan and it is mostly online. My students are participating in an international project where learners talk about their countries and then write or record comments to each other´s presentations. You are free to view them. I was going to delete this post but I found a comment by María Fernanda last night and after talking to her this morning, I decided to leave it here for you. If you want, you can register to voicethread (it´s free) and write or record your comments (only if you want to, ok?). Enjoy it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
12 comments:
Hola a todos...
Wow... me encanta esta presentación me hizo recordar lo bonita e interesante que es Venezuela,ya que ultimamente parece que todos hemos olvidado la calidad de este país, también me encanta que lo hayan hecho los estudiantes y los comentarios tan positivos que han dejado las personas.
Wow... This is a really surpise to me!! I saw my self in the voice thread hehe! Oh actually this voice thread is imcomplete but I hope that the rest of the class finish with the assignment.
Ohh Berta I didn't know that you're in ID-113 hehe... Well see you in class!
Me gusto mcho la presentacion, y me parecio bien interesante saber las opinions que otros tienen aceca de nosotros y la buena idea de tener un blog por donde omunicarnos y practicar el ingles.
Me gusta mucho poder ver la opinión de otros estudiantes a través de esta presentación, además de saber que no todo es malo ya que siempre hay un lado positivo para toda noticia.
Muy divertida esta presentacion! dond se ve lo bonito que es nuestro pais, y es muy interesante porq podemos ver las opiniones de los demas cn respecto a nosotros!!!
bueno esto si es algo de mi interes en el blog... no hace notar el potencial venezolano y la importancia de defender los estudios universitarios por otra parte ME encanta como habla la teacher en esta presentacion se escucha como presentadora de discovery XD
Hi María Fernanda, Gabriel (from ID5128), Adriana, Tony, Brickel and Gustavo (comment from June 13th),
As I had mentioned to Ma. Fernanda, this is a presentation my writing course students made for a group of students from different parts of the world. It took them quite a while to complete and as a matgter of fact, there are two students who have not finished tgheir section yet (maybe they never will). But the ones who did found the experience quite interesting, writing the script, learning how to record their voices in the Voicethread program, etc. I am very proud of their work and happy they could show other international students our beautiful country and its wonders ;-)
Good morning everyone!
hello, because I heard very interesting that we can think of other s the sidewalk of us who are Venezuelans ..... very good idea of the block
Hello again!
Very late comment U_U
I really really liked the video, its amazing to see our university and our country in a video so interesting! Im impressed of how some students can make such a wonderful work! I like the part where the students have to talk and say their opinions about some places of Venezuela.
muy agradable la presentacion,entre tantos problemas es importante darnos cuenta q no todo es malo y q hay muchas personas en diversas partes del mundo q admiran muchas cosas de nuestro pais.Una gran idea profe
Algo tarde mi comentario pero bueno.
La presentación le quedo muy bien profe, usó muy buenas imágenes y en especial me gusto la de la bandera de Venezuela en la escalera del edificio de aulas.
Buenoo! realmente me costo un poco poder entender lo que decian en la presentacion! pero con lo poco que entendi puedo decir que Venezuela es uno de los mejores paises del mundo!! Me encantó el hecho de poder "entender" las opiniones que otras personas tienen con respecto a nuestro país! =) -> IrisS.!
Post a Comment