
I already have your grades but unfortunately do not have the two class lists with our ID´s or last names at home (I was supposed to have sections 6 and 16 this trimester and then I got changed to 10 and 16, so I do have 16 in my home computer but not 10, sorry, and DACE page where the lists are, is not working at the moment. I tried to download it from there but couldn´t). Let´s do this, I will post here section 16 and the people from 10 can send me an email at bleiva@usb.ve in case that you can´t wait until Monday to know your grade, OK? OK, here are section 10 grades, finally.
The general average was 12.34; 10 students failed so they are the ones who are required to check their exams as soon as possible. Departmental exams can only be seen in the teacher´s office, not the classroom. The Exam Commission will let me have them for two weeks. I will be in my office Mondays and Wednesdays from 9:30 to 2:30 and Tuesdays and Thursdays from 9:30-11:30.
5 comments:
Thanks!!
Thanks Berta, then we will see our grades on monday! =D
Hello!!
Thanks miss berta, well i will see my grades on monday, but thanks for everything... =p
Ana Londoño.
Muchas gracias prodesora, yo espero hasta mañana para conocer mi nota del departamental.
Saludos.
Hi José Angel, Cristina, María Danielis and Ana,
You are all very welcome. My pleasure.
Post a Comment